Marine vessels use many types of equipment fluids which are vital for the safety of the crew and for productivity.
Some areas we can assist with are:
- Diesel fuel testing - water accumulation and biological growth are a routine maintenance challenge.
- Large marine engines running high sulfur fuel may need to monitor the TBN of engine oil to ensure there is enough alkaline reserve in the oil to combat the acids of combustion.
- Stern Tubes - monitoring water content
- Cooling systems - monitoring glycol content
- Hydraulic fluid testing - including bio hydraulic fluids
- Compressor and Refrigeration compressor fluid testing